This was a super easy, somewhat quick, and tasty dinner that I made with the latest fad in cooking, an air fryer! An air fryer is the most convenient and efficient cooking device that I have ever used. It also saves me so much money on the utility bill, amen amen amen. Electric stoves will run up your bill so high so any time I can avoid using it I definitely do. I only used it to make the kale which took no more than 10 minutes.
Chipotle Chicken Wings:
- In a bowl, sprinkle the chicken wings with olive oil all spice, ground cumin, chili powder, herbal seasoning, and paprika.
- Toss to evenly coat.
- Place in the air fryer on the recommended setting.If you are using an oven, chicken wings take 35-45 minutes to cook at 350°
- Once complete, place in a bowl and toss the wings in your favorite chipotle sauce.I used Cat in Heat (chipotle-ghose pepper blend)
These are the chicken wings straight out of the air fryer!
- Chop the potatoes in wedge type slices.
- Place them in a bowl and drizzle olive oil, paprika, cinnamon, ginger, all spice, and a herbal seasoning of your choice.
- Toss to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Evenly place in an air fryer for 25 minutes on the recommended setting.If you are using an oven, sweet potatoes take 45 minutes to cook at 405°
- Place kale in the skillet and drizzle olive oil, pink Himalayan salt, ground black pepper, chopped red bell pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes on the kale and toss to coat.
- Cover and sauté for 5 minutes.