I do a detox bath every Sunday, it’s my way of saying out with the old and in with the new… week lol. Detox baths draw out toxins, balances PH levels, reduces stress, relieves sore muscles (thank God), improves sleep, and brings you peace and joy I promise. It balances out all of your being in just 30 minutes, or however long you desire. I sit in the tub for a good hour sometimes, candles lit, neo-soul playing. I’ll sometimes even read a book, which then turns into a more than an hour sit.
My favorite recipe:
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup Dr. Teal’s coconut oil epsom salt
- Dr. Teal’s Pink Himalyan foaming bath
Additional (Optional) Items from Lush: Fresh Handmade Cosmetics!
- A bath bomb, my favorite is the green coconut.
- A bath oil, my favorite is happy thoughts.
- A bubble bar, my favorite is the milky bath.
Just fill the tub with warm/hot water, whatever your preference, and add all the ingredients listed above. I dissolve the salt, Epsom salt, and baking soda first by adding it under the running bath water.
Detox your stress away and flourish!