This has always been a go to face mask of mine.
It’s really simple, keeps your skin clear and brightens your complexion.
All you need is…
- 1 tsp bentonite clay
- If you have sensitive skin, French rose clay is better
- 1 tsp activated charcoal powder
- I use a coconut charcoal powder
- 2 tsp water
- You can also choose to use rose water or ACV
- ½ tsp manuka honey
- 1 drop each tea tree and lavender essential oil (optional)
- Tea tree oil kills bacteria and reduces the redness of blemishes if you have any
- Lavender oil can penetrate pores to kill bacteria, therefore it prevents and heals breakouts!
This is just a quick all natural face mask that I wanted to share this morning.
Don’t forget to subscribe ♥