Since changing my diet to a more plant-based non-dairy, but not at all vegan diet, I’ve lost about 15 lbs of pure body fat. That sounds great right? But I’ve lost weight in the places I didn’t want to, like my hips & thighs lol bummer. So now I’m determined to gain the weight back as pure muscle so I can’t skip no meals. This morning I decided to make a superfood “chocolate” protein smoothie.
- 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries.
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron.
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain.
- More Calcium Than Cow’s Milk.
- A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant.
- Super energizing.
Protein almond milk:
- Used it for obvious reasons, it’s non dairy and I needed the protein to help with my muscle gain
- Banana is a great fruit to eat before a workout, it spikes your blood sugar levels which in turn makes your body release insulin into your bloodstream, helping to move the protein you take in into the muscles (I was an exercise science major and that’s the simplest way I can put it but there’s a whoole long process lol)